Friday, October 20, 2017

THE PHOTO SHOOT - Erotic Confessions of an Art Student


The following story is true, more or less. Names have been changed to protect the naughty.
“O.K., that will do it for today, see you Monday.”
The art teacher left the room and the students began packing up their materials. I gathered my stuff and hurried to catch up with Colleen. She was taking art as extra credit, but she was pretty good at drawing. I needed her help for something else, however.
“Hey, Colleen, can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked.
“Sure,” she paused, smiling. “What’s up?”
“I hate to ask on such short notice, but I’m in kind of a jam. I’ve got an assignment due in photography class Monday, and I need a model. Do you think you could help me sometime this weekend?” I asked.
“Well, I’ve never modeled before, what do I have to do?” she asked.
“It’s mostly about lighting and shadows, so there is not much you have to do. If you have a bathing suit that would be great, but you can keep your clothes on,” I laughed.
“All right, sounds like fun. I think I’m free tomorrow afternoon,” she said.
“Great, I’ll reserve the photo room and see you then!” I gratefully replied.
NEXT DAY
I set up the tripod and attached my Minolta 35mm SLR to the top. Even with the availability of many fine digital cameras, I still preferred my old film model. I checked to make sure it was secured tightly, then went about setting up the lights. The assignment was about contrast in lighting, so it would be pretty dark for most of the shoot. Only one light at a time would be used, to achieve maximum contrast. I was actually looking forward to the session as Colleen was quite attractive. She was short, barely 5’, with brown hair and very dark eyes. She had full, pouty lips, a dark complexion and a full figure for her stature. She wasn’t plump, but very curvy. She was very sweet, but sometimes I got the feeling there wasn’t much going on behind those pretty eyes. Oh, well, nobody is perfect, certainly not me!
All right, everything was set, now for the model. There was a knock at the door , as I looked at my watch. Right on time! I opened the door and Colleen entered, carrying a small duffel bag.
Smiling, she asked, “Where do I change clothes?”
She had on sweats and a t-shirt, the thin fabric doing little to hide the dark area around the nipples. I struggled to keep my eyes above her neck, and said,
“There is a dressing area in that corner. The light has an old pull chain on it.”
After she closed the curtain, I could hear the pleasant rustling sounds of a female changing clothes. I loved the sound of different fabrics sliding over soft skin. She slid the curtain back and stepped out, clad in a very nice one piece swimsuit.
“How is this?” she asked, turning around for me to get a good look.
“That, that will be just fine, ” I stammered. “Step over here to the stage and we will get started. I know you don’t want to spend all day cooped up in here,” I replied.
“That’s O.K., you can keep me as long as you need me,” she said.
Colleen was a natural, completely comfortable in front of a camera. She held any pose with ease, not moving until the picture was taken, but not looking strained or artificial. It only took a couple rolls to get what I needed, so I told her we were finished.
A little hesitantly, she said, “If you had time, I was wondering if you might could take some shots for me. I brought some extra film and some different clothes. Actually, I have been thinking about trying out for a lingerie modeling job, and I wanted to see what I would look like on film.”
Was she kidding? Of course I would do it! While she was in the dressing room, I reloaded the camera and brightened up the lights. I removed the camera from the tripod, in order to be able to move around better. Colleen came back out and we got started.
She was wearing white stockings held up by a white garter. She had on a white lacy bra and matching panties. All this white contrasting against her dark complexion was beautiful. She would make a great lingerie model. We started out slowly at first, then the poses and pictures became more rapid. I kept talking to her, keeping her moving, walking all around her as I pressed the shutter over and over. She seemed to be turned on, staring at the camera as if she was making love to it, her lips slightly parted in a sexy pout. I could feel that bond that sometimes develops between photographer and subject, and I knew my erection was growing, pushing against the fabric of my shorts. I had on a light button down shirt, but it did little to hide the bulge forming in my crotch. From the way her eyes strayed down there I could tell she was aware of what was happening.
Click Here - Sensual Pain, BDSM
A little smile formed on her lips, and she began moving more seductively. I was very close to her with the camera by now and she almost brushed against it with her breasts, her hands lightly moving over her body. The camera signaled last shot and I sat it down on the table. As I turned around, Colleen raised her hand and beckoned with one finger. I moved to stand in front of her. She reached up with both hands and stroked my beard on each side of my face, letting them slide down to my shoulders. One by one she unbuttoned my shirt, exposing my muscled chest. Her hands slid over my chest, then out to my shoulders, sliding my shirt down my arms and into the floor.
I put my hands on her waist and pulled her to me, feeling her lace covered breasts against my bare skin. Colleen reached around my waist and eased her hands inside the top of my shorts. She dropped down in front of me, bringing my shorts with her. I kicked them into the corner and she reached out and grabbed my cock at the base. It looked huge in her tiny hand, fully erect and eager. There was already moisture forming on the tip. Her tongue flicked out, lapping up the juice and she stood back up. That brief lick sent shivers from my cock up my entire spine.
Click Here - Join Infernal Restraints, BDSM
Not bothering to take off her stockings or panties, I easily picked her up and set her on a nearby stool. Her bra connected at the front, so as I undid the snap, her breasts sprang forth, nipples hard and erect. I licked first one then the other, sucking at the nipples, making them even harder. I ran my tongue around her nipple, then began gently nibbling with my teeth. She gasped, but looking at the pleasure on her face, it was not from pain! As I sucked and nibbled, licked and devoured her tits, I could see a wet spot growing underneath her on the stool.
My throbbing cock was eager to check it out! The stool was at just the right height, so I moved her panties aside and put my penis against her warm pussy. She moaned as I moved the head all around the outside, teasing, rubbing against her clit, feeling the throbbing of her muscles. Colleen then proved she was very nimble. Leaning against the wall, she placed one, then the other leg over my shoulders. I grabbed each leg in my hands and thrust my cock all the way in, both of us gasping at the sudden move. She was very tight, but plenty lubricated. As I thrust in and out, left and right, back and forth, she reached down and massaged her exposed clit. That turned me on even more. I stood there impaling her with my ever hardening cock, watching her tits jiggling, feeling her juices dripping on my balls, getting closer by the moment.
Then it happened…..Slowly Colleen began to shudder, her eyes closed tightly. Her lips parted and she began to moan. Low at first, her voice rose in increments, the closer she came the louder she moaned. Her nails dug into my arms, and as her moan turned into a scream I splashed my juices deep inside, again and again, squirting with each throb. Her scream settled down into a soft purr and we stayed locked together, lightly kissing, until our breathing slowed back to normal.
Click Here for Sex Toys, Lingerie, Bondage Items
Later, as I was developing the pictures in the darkroom, I couldn’t help smiling to myself. That was the best photo assignment I had ever had! Now, for that nude painting assignment. I think I knew just who to call…
Copyright by Tom Larkin
Thank you for reading. Constructive comments always appreciated.  We recently started an online Adult Toy Store! Your best way to support us in this blog is to buy something from the store, comment and share our blog on Twitter and Facebook. Hey, you already use Adult Toys and Lingerie, so why not buy from someone you know and have fun while doing so.
PayPal donation: sutherncumfert@mail.com
This story is also published on www.sutherncumfert.WordPress.com and it was used by DirtyBit Podcast. There is a link to that site in a previous post, it sounds great in audio! 
Real Time Bondage

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE HAPPY CAMPER - Sex in the Mountains

The following story is true, more or less. Enjoy... I woke to the sound of someone or something rummaging through my stuff outside the ...