Thursday, October 26, 2017

ROXANNE - Erotic Confessions of an Art Student



The following story is true, more or less. Names have been changed to protect the naughty…
After adjusting the picture on its hanger, I stepped back to check its position in relation to the others on the wall. Good. Everything looked in order. I was in charge of hanging the paintings for the art exhibit this month, and I was just about finished. It was the first semester of my junior year and I took my position as part time Professor’s Assistant seriously. Of course, the freshman cuties hanging around and asking me questions about art was just a bonus.
“Looks great!”
I turned to see who had spoken and was pleasantly surprised to see Roxanne, a girl from my Spanish class. And let me tell you she was hot! She sat in the seat in front of mine in the classroom and sometimes I would find myself staring at her luxurious red hair, longing to run my fingers through her soft trusses. As yet I hadn’t got up the nerve. She stood about eight inches shorter than my 5’10”, had beautiful green eyes and a great smile. Her breasts were large on her petite form, although not out of proportion, and she had a very nice ass. She oozed femininity, but also had a quiet strength. Her grades were better than mine and since I was an honor student, that meant there was also a brain behind the beauty.
“I tried your apartment, and when there was no answer I thought I might find you here,”  she said.
“Yeah,”  I replied, “I spend about as much time here or in my studio as my apartment. Sometimes I don’t get in until three or four in the morning, when there is a deadline coming up.”
“Is it all right if I look around?” she asked.
“Sure, be my guest,” I said.
“Oh, I almost forgot,” she said. ” Here are the notes I borrowed for the day I missed class. I really appreciate the loan.”
“No problem, I might need to borrow yours sometime.”
I took the notes and put them on the desk near the door. I couldn’t help but wonder why she had brought the notes here. I would be seeing her in class the next day.
As Roxanne walked around the small gallery, pausing to examine a painting now and then, I thought she seemed uncharacteristically nervous and fidgety. I was enjoying her company, but I sensed something was bothering her and I didn’t think I knew her well enough to ask. However, my question was answered a few minutes later. We were looking at an interesting painting, our shoulders lightly touching, when she turned to me with a serious look on her pretty face.
“I have never done this before George, and quite frankly I don’t know if I know how. There is this movie I have been wanting to see, a comedy, and you have a great sense of humor and I was wondering if you might want to go see it with me this Friday,” she blurted. “That is, unless you have something else planned.”
Wow! I was speechless for a moment, taken by complete surprise. I had been shy with girls in high school and looking back I probably had missed out on a great relationship or two. I had overcome this by now, but in no way did I expect to be asked out by a girl, especially one this striking. I was not a flamboyant type of guy, or in the popular crowd, but my grades and my ability to get things done usually meant most people in the community knew of me. However, an Adonis I’m not. I had spent the previous summer in basic training for the National Guard so I was in pretty good shape. I had brown hair, blue eyes and a recently grown beard, trimmed short. I had more girl friends than guy friends, with the emphasis on “friends”.
I smiled and said, “That would be great! What time would you like me to pick you up?”
“Seven is fine, but I don’t mind driving,” she smiled.
“Well, I just got my car fixed up, and I like to drive it when I can get a chance,” I laughed.
“Okay, great, well, I guess I’ll get back to my room, got some studying to do,” she said. “Bye, George!”
“Have fun,” I replied as I watched her walk out the door. “Bye, Roxanne.” I couldn’t wait till Friday!
Well, Friday finally arrived, and I went to her dorm to pick her up. I had on a nice pair of slacks, matching shirt and a nice sweater. As Roxanne came down the old fashioned staircase, I stood there in awe. She had on a very short black leather skirt, dark stockings and high heeled black boots. Her red silk shirt was cut low to emphasize her ample cleavage. A short black jacket completed the outfit. Her luxurious red hair seemed to have a life of its own, flowing from the brass hair clip that was its only adornment. It allowed her hair to flow free, while exposing her neck and delicate ears. I didn’t know how I was supposed to concentrate on the movie!
The date went very well. We seemed to have a lot in common. The movie was pretty funny, we laughed at all the same places. Although my eyes kept straying to her sexy legs. When she crossed her legs I could just make out the garter holding up her stockings. After the movie we had a nice dinner, and as she insisted on paying for the movie, I insisted on paying for the dinner. I was raised in the south, and I guess I’m still a little old fashioned still. I also believe in opening doors for women, as a sign of respect. Anyway, we had a good time.
On the way back to the dorm we were quiet, but it was a comfortable silence. Whenever our eyes met, we smiled, happy to be together. I hated to see the night end. When we stopped in front of her dorm, I mustered up the nerve and asked if she would like to go to my apartment for a nightcap. To my surprise she said yes, so I drove on down the road a few blocks and pulled into the parking lot.
My apartment was one of four in a converted old Browning, on the second floor. I walked behind her on the way up the steps and enjoyed the view, her heels clicking on the old wood boards. We made a turn at the top of the landing and I took my eyes off of her ass long enough to unlock and open the faded green door.
It was a typical college guys apartment, maybe cleaner than most, but spare of furniture. It had two rooms and a bath, a full kitchen in one and the other a combo living and bedroom. I had an old couch, a bed and a small T.V. on a box in the corner. There were comfortable carpets on the wood floor. A closet near the bathroom held all my clothes. On the mantle above the fireplace was a small stereo.
I led her to the couch and asked, “So, what would you like to drink? I have some wine coolers and a six pack of Coors.” Yeah, I know, not very sophisticated.
Roxanne opted for the cooler and I grabbed a beer. I put on some light jazz guitar, lit some candles and sat down beside her on the couch. She wiggled closer so that our legs were touching. We sat there quietly a few minutes, sipping our drinks and listening to the music. Roxanne was very warm against my leg. I put my arm around her shoulders and she snuggled up close. The smell of her perfume was heady. She looked up at me as if to say something, and as her lips parted I leaned in and slowly touched my lips to hers.
Hesitant at first, the kiss became more passionate, our tongues meeting and caressing, tasting each others juices. A slight moan escaped her as the kiss heated up. We sat our drinks on the floor without breaking the kiss. My right hand began caressing her thigh, slowly moving towards the edge of her skirt. My cock was pushing against the zipper, as I didn’t have any underwear on. There was a wet spot on my pants.
Roxanne was warm and feminine in my arms, her breathing and mine increasing. Her breasts were straining against her silk shirt with each rise and fall of her chest. I could tell now what I had wondered about all night. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Her erect nipples were clearly outlined under the blouse.
I bent down and pulled the top button off with my teeth. She gasped in alarm, but I bit off the second button before she could complain. The lustful look in her eyes told me she liked it despite herself. As the third button came loose, her ample breasts burst forth, free at last. I didn’t waste any time. I ran my tongue all around the outside of her left breast, moving slowly towards the nipple. As I got closer to the center she shuddered, and made a satisfied sound as my mouth closed over her erect nipple. My right hand still continued its journey under her skirt, finding her lacy panties. As I stood up in front of her she raised her legs to me and I pulled her panties off over her boots. I pulled off my sweater and shirt, and Sue reached up and  loosened my belt. She unbuttoned my pants and smiled as  my penis sprang forth, engorged and throbbing.
“Are you happy to see me or are you happy to see me?” she purred mischievously.
“Lets find out,” I replied, smiling.
Roxanne reached around and placed both hands on my ass, while running her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip, licking me like a school girl licks an ice cream cone. Opening her lips, she took the head of my cock in her mouth, tongue flicking as she moved down the shaft. I grinned as I ran my fingers through her hair. Just what I had longed to do in Spanish Class!
She devoured my cock, moving up and down, obviously not having a problem with oral sex. She seemed to really enjoy the taste. So good…
“Oh, not yet!” I gasped, not wanting to cum this early.
I helped her to her feet and got rid of the jacket and blouse, but she kept on the skirt, garter belt, stockings and boots. Roxanne turned around, placed her hands on the edge of the couch and stuck her butt up in the air. She began to wiggle back and forth, teasing. I placed my hands on that delicious ass and parted her cheeks. She moaned as I stuck my tongue in her pussy, darting my tongue in and out, and lapping up her juices. I let my tongue move over her clit, flicking, then very slowly moved into her pussy. I licked the sensitive area between her pussy and asshole, then let my tongue linger on her rectum, making circles as she shuddered.
The sight of her skirt pushed up over her back, in combination with the stockings and boots was just too sexy. She looked back over her shoulder and purred, “How about sticking that big cock in my wet pussy?”
She didn’t have to ask me twice! I stood up, and grabbing her hips, I put the tip of my cock to her dripping pussy. I entered slowly, feeling her muscles contract around my dick, enjoying the sensation as I eased up all the way, my balls connecting with her with each stroke. I reached around and cupped her full breast, while steadily stroking back and forth, taking it all the way in and all the way out, Roxanne moaning with each stroke. She was so wet she was dripping, my cock engulfed in a warm, moist embrace. My strokes were getting faster and  I knew I couldn’t hold on much longer.
“Are you close? I gasped.
“Oh, fuck yes!” she replied, “Fuck me hard, don’t stop! Fuck!”
I was happy to oblige. Her breasts bouncing with each stroke, I pounded her pussy, balls slapping, gasping, Roxanne moaning. We went at it hard then, no tenderness, only raw sex, hard fucking, a Stallion mounting his Mare.
Suddenly she screamed, “Oh, God I’m cumming!”
Which pushed me over the edge. As she shuddered in orgasm, I grabbed a handful of that luxurious red hair and I shot cum deep inside her, mixing my juices with hers, the orgasm flowing in waves, the pleasure almost unbearable. Using her hair like a set of reins, I pulled in tight with each final stroke, seeming to release an endless flow of simmering cum. We stood locked together for a few minutes, my cock pulsing in time with her own pulses, relishing the feel of each other’s sex, each other’s bodies.
Afterwards we took a shower together, taking pleasure in soft, wet skin. I asked if she wanted to stay the night and she said yes. As Roxanne lay sleeping in my arms, I smiled at a sudden thought. It looked as if Spanish class was going to be a lot more interesting now that I had found a naughty Senorita!
Copyright by Tom Larkin
Thank you for reading. Constructive comments always appreciated. Please follow for more fun content.
We recently started an online Adult Toy Store! Your best way to support us in this blog is to buy something from the store, comment and share our blog on Twitter and Facebook. Hey, you already use Adult Toys and Lingerie, so why not buy from someone you know and have fun while doing so.
 www.sutherncumfert.adultshopping.com
PayPal donation, questions or comments: sutherncumfert@mail.com
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE HAPPY CAMPER - Sex in the Mountains

The following story is true, more or less. Enjoy... I woke to the sound of someone or something rummaging through my stuff outside the ...